[pr0k] Re: New Doom III screenshots

  • From: Andy Burrows <Andy.Burrows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:50:38 +0100

> Big fucking surprise.

Shut up, your ignorance invalidates any opinion you may have.  Open your
eyes and look at them subjectively.

Rolling video - looks amazing, truly amazing

New Screenshots

Screenshot 1  = Really nice glass effects, bad shadows(but we can assume
work in progress), ace characters, textures and levels, dodgy outside
scenery.

Screenshot 2 = Amazing dodgy zombie with loads of graphical problems,
pathetic background scenery, awful lighting...  I can't believe they
actually released that as a screenshot.

and...

Just so we're on even ground, please tell me what's so amazing about the
second screenshot with the two zombies that you have to be sarcastic about
my remark based on opinions formed from facts?