[pr0k] Kitten. meeooow.

  • From: "Steven Pick" <steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:55:20 +0100

> >Did you get the picture of the kitten on fire?
> Yep. I'm creating another of my cat wallpapers using it.

Where? Where? Where?

Give me picture NOW.

Ah, burning cats reminds me of when you can do the same thing in Deus Ex.
For comedy value they scream and run around on fire and anything they touch
also ignites. Hey, there's an idea for a game. Using animals as high
explosives. Like I could use a cat full of explosives with a fuse coming out
of its gob, then light the fuse and chuck cat food at an enemy stronghold.
Jeez, I should be writing a design spec for this now. Think of the

Steve ;)~

Art Monkey

"Without art, we are just monkeys with car keys."