[pr0k] Join my "Let's hate RTSs" fan club. There's a free badge!

  • From: "Steven Pick" <steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:05:47 +0100

> Steve - next time you play it try clicking repeatedly on a unit to
> hear some 'comedy' responses. Most of them are Simpsons or Star Wars
> references. Also, if you click on the sheep (and other animals) that
> wander about the maps enough times they explode. Bizarre, but funny.

Paul B showed me how cool the Undead are. Their comments are fucking ace,
fair play to that. The reason why I think the graphics looked PSOne is due
to the grass and trees. The buildings look lovely, though. I still hate RTSs
though with the exception of Diablo 2, which is a semi-RTS. Kinda.

GTA3's got rock fucking solid now. *sob* Dylan, you managed to get the Dodo
off the ground for more than 4 seconds? Another cool thing is trying to rob
someone's car, and basically let them get back into it (they'll open the
door and chuck you out). Now they'll be in a panicked state and you can
chase them to their doom. Most entertaining :)

Steve ;)~

Art Monkey
steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'm not sure what I am supposed