[pr0k] Re: FW: goatboy

  • From: Nicholas Stephens <Nicholas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 14:19:41 +0100

Toks is always going for the fat birds. It's quite distressing. I think it
must be linked to some traumatic childhood memories which have been
supressed all these years.

It's quite self destructive really.

And the old 'Let me buy you a drink... oops! How did that rohypnol get in
there.' routine is kind of cheating you know?