[pr0k] Re: FW: The "are you cool" test.

  • From: Nicholas Stephens <Nicholas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 17:37:07 +0100

This is really bad. There's a Pizza Hut just a couple of minutes up the road
from where I live.

I'm going to be so fat and broke after a few months.

I also went to Argos this weekend. There was some black dude in there
screaming abuse at one of the staff.

I was at this Indian restaurant on Sat (at someones birthday party) and a
fight broke out on the street about two metres away from me (one of my
friends was trying to break it up as well... don't really know why - just
because he was really pissed I think).

I also went to this gig on the Friday where the band started playing at 1am
and went on for three hours without stopping. There was also a film crew
there from Channel 4 filming for some 'comedy' show or other. Fuck knows
what. It was really sad because when the camera came in most people kind of
gravitated towards it like a bunch of retarded sheep.