[pr0k] Re: FW: Quick IQ test

  • From: Nicholas Stephens <Nicholas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:38:00 +0100

Well, I only heard about it after the event.
Apparently it was so 'underground' that all the fliers were written
backwards in hieroglyphics so only those 'in the circle' would be able to
translate them.

Unfortunately DJ Fuckwit seems to have overestimated his cult appeal and the
circle turned out to be more interested in DJ Cuntslap's appearance at the
Astoria where he had proper advertising and fliers written in english with
spanish, german, french and italian translations on the back.