[pr0k] FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

  • From: Andy Burrows <Andy.Burrows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:14:07 +0100

I slept through an earthquake...  BUT, I can relive it through the amazing
testimonials of fucking nutcases up and down Britain at
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/2275196.stm...

My favourite one is this one:  "As I'm studying Geology at university, I
found my first tremor experience fascinating." - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WHY
DOES HE CONTINUE TO BREATHE?

Also, "In Dudley 12 people in nightclothes walked into their local police
station such was their concern." sounds like something Steve Pick does
anyway!