[pr0k] Don't see MIB 2

  • From: "Steven Pick" <steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 09:44:24 +0100

Really, really don't. I saw it and had my memories of MIB (first film) raped
before my very eyes. Reasons why you shouldn't go....

1. Simon Brown likes it. (We all know that, but what about the film? HAHAHAHAH.)
2. MIB headquarters has it's OWN FUCKING BRANCH OF BURGER KING.
3. The Mercedes Benz car can fly, and it proceeds to fly around Times Square a
few times so you can see all the adverts.
4. Z is forced to contact his agents not by an exotically designed
communicator. Nope. An Ericcson phone. What else?
5. J controls the flying German car with a PS2 controller.
6. The lead baddy is shit.
7. Johnny Knoxville is in it as a shit sidekick. He doesn't even chuck himself
off a building in a wacky Jackass-kind-of-way.
8. The Statue of Liberty is shown near the end with an incredible patriotic
shower of fireworks. God Bless America.
9. There are approximately 4 laughs in the entire movie.
10. There are also very dodgy ILM shots.
11. The ending, which tries to better the original movie's ending but fails

Laughs in the movie...

1. Frank the dog.
2. The alien with bollocks hanging from his chin.
3. The wide-eyed guy hidden in the photocopier.
4. J's locker.

Steve ;)~

Art Monkey

"Without art, we are just monkeys with car keys."