[pr0k] Re: Come to Daddy.

  • From: Nicholas Stephens <Nicholas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 18:09:38 +0100

I found this.

It's not very interesting.

It's a quote from some message board, somewhere.

'Is there anyone who can look up an obituary for me in Whatcom Genealogical
Society Bulletin. I am looking for the obituary for Nicholas Stephens, who
died in a mine accident around 1860. I understand his obit. is in Vol. 13
No. 2 (Winter 1982). I am in the Washington DC area, and have been
unsuccessful in locating this journal. Thanks. --Karen'