[pr0k] Re: Before anyone acts the cock...

  • From: "Steven Pick" <steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:27:55 +0100

> Yar. A friend of mine was telling me about the Polyphonic Spree. Someone
> offered me a free ticket to go to Reading as well, but I couldn't go
because
> I couldn't take the Friday off at such short notice.

I should of gone to Leeds to watch the toilets burn. I think everyone at
festivals despise the toilets, hence the mass burning. 71 toilets. Burnt to
the ground. It was after the Foo Fighters, so everyone probably got
disappointed about the new stuff not being as good as it should of been.

Steve ;)~

Art Monkey
steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'm the unknown stuntman that made Eastwood look so fiiiiinnneeeee..."