[pr0k] Re: Before anyone acts the cock...

  • From: "Steven Pick" <steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:25:33 +0100

> Did you go out on Saturday?  Once again, sorry for ignoring your calls,
but
> try to understand that it's very hard for me right now.  Thank you.

Yeah, Saturday was mostly the same thing - me dancing using random limbs and
hugging complete strangers. There was a mass drunken Halo session which
ended at 5 in the morning and continued after a short kip until 4pm with
Dylan and Nick. Most satisfying co-op fun, fun, fun. Don't worry about not
coming Saturday, you need a chat, my flat door is always open if you fancy a
chat. Unless it's been kicked in by a Mold pisshead.

Methinks Gareth bought this album because of the Open Heart Zoo track -
there's some extremely fantastic stuff on the album though. Like really
fucking aggressive stuff mixed in with mellow stuff. It reminds me of
Radiohead before they got pretentious.

Steve ;)~

Art Monkey
steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'm the unknown stuntman that made Eastwood look so fiiiiinnneeeee..."