[pr0k] Re: Before anyone acts the cock...

  • From: "Steven Pick" <steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:09:27 +0100

> > Martin Grech - Open Heart Zoo
>
> Yeah, it's a cool song.

Gareth actually got the album - that track is on it, but there's some really
heavy stuff on this which I very much like indeed. It's getting me through
this pissy morning, put it that way.

> I bought the DEP/Patton EP this weekend from Chester, too.  Did you hear
> about them at Reading?  The singer took a shit on stage, said "this is
> symbolic of all the main bands following us on the main stage" and threw
it
> on the audience.
>
> 20,000 people watching.  20,000.  No one booed

I'm getting the DEP/Patton EP veeerrry soon. If only all bands did that, the
world would be a happier place. My brother went to Leeds and ended up having
a huge range of emotions when The Polyphonic Spree were on stage -
basically, they're the remains of Tripping Daisy (after their lead guitarist
died) plus a full on choir/orchestra affair. My brother was actually crying
while watching them perform... another album I'm getting. Oh, yes. I heard
the Foo Fighters' new live stuff on Radio 1, not that impressed.

Steve ;)~

Art Monkey
steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'm the unknown stuntman that made Eastwood look so fiiiiinnneeeee..."