[pr0k] Re: Also...

  • From: "Toks Solarin" <toks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:12:04 +0100

Hi every body, I've just got in and I feel great I love getting out of
bed it's the best thing in the world.
I discovered a code to set my dvd to multiregional and it works so I
came in my pants and ordered some dvd's yeah baby!

Andy I have found some big bill hicks fans up hear and they told me that
his best friend runs a web site which you can buy rare live performances
on video which is cool I'll let you know as more information becomes
available.

T.

p.s. smoke me! =20