[pr0k] About fucking time!

  • From: Andy Burrows <Andy.Burrows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:52:31 +0100

"The UK has refused to back US President George W Bush's demand for the
removal of Yasser Arafat as the price for a future Palestinian state.
"UK Prime Minister Tony Blair and UK Foreign Secretary Jack Straw both said
it was up to the Palestinian people to choose their own leader."

Okay, so Blair finally got the balls to say, "Fuck you, Bush, you stupid
fucking Nazi!"

HOW CAN THE LEADER OF THE ONLY WORLD SUPERPOWER (and apparently a democracy)
SAY WHO SHOULD BE LEADER IN WHAT COUNTRY?!?!?!?!?!?

Fuck him, he needs to wrench his head out of his father's cold-war era ass
before he kills every single one of us, or the conscription joke I made
yesterday could be too real for comfort.  And not a single person can now
say that what Bush is doing is right...  You can't take democracy from the
people - I don't care what kind of government you are, you can't do that.

In other news, I now have almost no hair.