PPTx - Re: PPT - 6/15 meeting, please respond

  • From: Sally <swurr08@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pptx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 18:06:00 -0400 (EDT)

So sorry that I will have to miss this 1st "official" meeting.  I am hosting a
dinner party at my home that evening, which would make it difficult to switch.

Have fun!

Sally Wurr
SW Insurance Corp.
720.344.1105
www.SWInsurancecorp.com

Sally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FEDERAL NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential,
and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. Please, reply to the sender that you
have received the message in error, and then please, delete the message. Thank
You!