[ppi] [ppiindia] Re: Nabi Muhammad dalam Kitab-Kitab Suci Hindu

** Mailing List|Milis Nasional Indonesia PPI-India **

Mohon pencerahan ya?

a) Bilamana agama Hindu muncul dan Kitab Vedda ditulis? Ribuan tahun
SM kalau tak salah.
Bilamana Islam muncul? 600an setelah Kristus wafat kalau tak salah.
lalu bagaimana Hindu bisa mengutib mengenai nabi Muhammad?

b) Bukankah agama Hindu memuja Shiva, Brahma dan Vishnu sebagai ke
Allah-an utama mereka? Trimurti, dan tak ada yang lain? Ini bisa
mencerahkan (atau membingungkan) saudara2 kita di Bali.

Bagaimana kalau anda menulis dissertasi mengenai thema ini? saya akan
terjemahkan dalam bahasa Jerman, pasti laku terjual...

Salam

RM D Hadinoto

--- In ppiindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, RG Nur Rahmat <garnizoon70@xxxx>
wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Academy/7368/islam_essays_prophet_hind
u.htm

> Prophet Muhammed in Hindu Scriptures
> by By: Prof. Pundit Vaid Parkash
> Translated: Mir Abdul Majeed
> ***** The Last Kalki Autar (Messenger) that the Veda has foretold
and who is waited on by Hindus is the Prophet Muhammed ibn Abdullah
(saw) *****
> A recently published book in Hindi has raised a lot of hue and cry
all over India. In the event of the author being Muslim, he would
have been jailed AND a strict ban would have certainly been imposed
on the printing and the publishing of the book.
> The author of this important research work "Kalki Autar"
i.e. "Guide and Prophet of whole universe" comes of a Bengali race
and holds an important portfolio at Ilahabad University.  Pundit Vaid
Parkash is a Brahman Hindu and a well known Sanskrit scholar and
research workder.
> Pundit Vaid Parkash, after a great deal of toil and hard-work,
presented the work to as many as eight great Pundits who are
themselves very well known in the field of research in India, and are
amongst the learned religious leaders. Their Pundits, after thorough
study of the book, have acknowledged this to be true and authentic
research work.
> Important religious books of India mention the guide and prophet by
the specific name of "Kalki Autar" it denotes the great man Muhammed
(saw) who was born in Makkah.  Hence, all Hindus where-ever they may
be, should wait no longer for any other 'kalik autar' but to embrace
Islam and follow in the footsteps of the last Messenger of Allah
(swt) who was sent in the world about fourteen hundred years ago with
a mission from Him and after accomplishing it has long ago departed
this world.  As an argument to prove the authenticity of his
research, Pundit Vaid Parkash quotes from the Veda, a sacred book
among Hindus:
> 1. Veda mentions that 'kalki autar' will be the last
Messenger/Prophet of Bhagwan (Allah) to guide the whole world.  Afer
quoting this reference the Pundit Parkash says that this comes true
only in the case of Muhammed (saw).
> 2. According to a prophecy of Hinduism, 'kalki autar' will be born
in an island and that is the Arab territory which is known
as 'jazeeratul Arab'.
> 3. In the 'sacred' book of Hindus the father's name of 'kalki
autar' is mentioned as 'Vishnu Bhagat' and his mother's name
as 'somanib'. In sanskrit, 'vishnu' stands for Allah (swt) and the
literal meaning of 'bhagat' is slave.
> 'Vishnu Bhagat' therefore, in the Arabic language will mean Allah's
slave (Abdullah). 'Somanib' in Sanskrit means peace and tranquilty
which in arabic is denoted by the word 'Amina'. Whereas the last
Messenger Muhammed's (saw) father and mother's names were Abdullah
and Amina respectively.
> 4. In the big books of Hindus, it is mentioned that 'kalki autar'
will live on olive and dates and he will be true to his words and
honest. In this regard Pundit Parkash writes, "This is true and
established only in the case of Muhammed (saw)".
> 5. Veda mentions that 'kalki autar' will be born in the respected
and noble dynasty of his land.  And this is also true as regards
Muhammed (saw) as he was born in the respected tribe of Quraish who
enjoyed great respect and high place in Makkah.
> 6. 'Kalki Autar' will be taught in the cave by Bhagwan through his
own messenger.  And it is very true in this matter.  Muhammed (saw)
was the only one person in Makkah who has taught by Allah's Messenger
Gabriel in the cave of Hira.
> 7. It is written in the books which Hindus believe that Bhagwan
will provide 'Kalki autar' with the fastest of a horse and with the
help of which he will ride around the world and the seven
skies/heavens.  The riding on 'Buraq' and 'Meraj' by the Prophet
Muhammed (saw) proves what?
> 8. It is also written in the Hindus' books that 'kalki autar' will
be strengthened and heavily helped by Bhagwan.  And we know this fact
that Muhammed (saw) was aided and reinforced by Allah (swt) through
His angels in the battle of Badr.
> 9. Hindus' books also mention that 'kalki autar' will be an expert
in horse riding, arrow shooting, and swordsmanship.  What Pundit Vaid
Parkash comments in this regard is very important and worth attention
and consideration. He writes that the age of horses, swords, and
spears is long ago gone and now is the age of modern weapons like
tanks, missiles, and guns, and therefore it will be unwise to wait
for 'kalki autar' bearing sword and arrows or spears.  In reality,
the mention in our books of 'kalki autar' is clearly indicative of
Muhammed (saw) who was given the heavenly book known as Al-Qur'an.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BRUplB/TM

Lebih Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. www.ppiindia.shyper.com
Mohon Perhatian:

3. Lihat arsip sebelumnya, www.ppi-india.da.ru;
4. Posting: ppiindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5. Satu email perhari: ppiindia-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
6. No-email/web only: ppiindia-nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
7. kembali menerima email: ppiindia-normal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Bagi Anda yang ingin berdiskusi tentang apa saja dg akrab, santai tapi serius
dan penuh persahabatan dg seluruh masyarakat/mahasiswa Indonesia di luar negeri
serta tokoh-tokoh intelektual dan pejabat Tanah Air, silahkan bergabung dg
milis ppiindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kirim email kosong ke:
ppiindia-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx atau kunjungi
www.geocities.com/arsip_nasional/