[powerdot] Re: porting HA-prosper files to powerdot

Am 31.10.2005 um 23:37 schrieb Chris Ellison:

On 10/31/05, Johannes Brauer <brauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
text. This is not what I want.
True...I assumed the size change was acceptable.

By default, tocfont=\tiny\raggedright
By default, \documentclass[size=11pt]{powerdot}

You want the tocfont to be smaller.  Basically, you need to change the tocfont declaration.  From size10.clo,

\newcommand\tiny{\@setfontsize\tiny\@vpt\@vipt}

So, you should change tocfont to be something like this:

tocfont=\@setfontsize\tiny\@vpt\@vipt\raggedright

This will make the tocfont to have the size of \tiny when using size=10pt.

If you want, you could just redefine \tiny as well, but this will change the size of \tiny everywhere in the document rather than just in the toc.

Does that help?
Chris

yes, indeed, I do'nt know why, nevertheless thank you!

Johannes