[powerdot] Re: porting HA-prosper files to powerdot

I had the same problem when converting some slides from Prosper to Powerdot.
The powerdot.pdf manual explains how to put verbatim text in a slide, using
either the listings or fancyvrb packages. Both seemed too complex for me, so
I avoided the issue completely by re-typesetting the slides so as not to
include verbatim. Maybe you can do the same? What do you need a verbatim or
alltt environment for? Maybe there's a specific package for your purposes.

-Alasdair