[powerdot] Re: Replacing a picture on a slide / cross terms out in equation

  • From: "Hendri Adriaens" <spotje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 22:04:02 +0100

As the miktex package repositories were corrupt since last night, I
couldn't run the example. Now that they are back online, I still can't
run it. I found several unbalanced braces. But there were more
problems with your code. To come to a solution, follow the advice of
Luis and read the FAQ in the powerdot documentation (it says something
about nodes and align in combination with \pause). Maybe Luis can
share the code that he got to work, that will save all of us some
time.

-Hendri.