[powerdot] Re: Replacing a picture on a slide / cross terms out in equation

  • From: Patrick Runge <patrick_runge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:20:07 +0100

Hi Hendri,

thanks for your help.
I still got a problem with the overlays. I wanted to combine it with crossing
out terms from the equation, but it does not work out. I tried two variants:
\pause and \onslide
It seems that the \onslide command does not work together with the
align-environment and the pause command is for some reason ignored. I attached
a simplified example.

Greetz Patrick