[powerdot] Replacing a picture on a slide / cross terms out in equation

Hi

How can I replace a picture on a slide while I orate? A simple solution would
be to add more slides with the same layout but different pictures, but I don't
want the slide counter to skip. Furthermore on the handouts only the slide with
the last pictures should be shown.

In my presentation there is a equation with multiple terms. Since some of them
are not relevant for my following investigation I want to cross out these
terms. First I want to show the whole equation and after pressing a button the
cross should appear on the slide.

Greetz Patrick