[powerdot] Re: Problem about CropBox setting

  • From: KUROKI Yusuke <kuroky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 22:39:50 +0900

Hello,

> writes the letter paper format to the ps. It doesn't use the screen
> dimensions in the ps! That's why you see extra white bars in the dvi
> and ps (see also docs). I did that, because the screen format is
> indeed not supported by dvi viewers or dvips.

I heard, by another TeX distributer, that Akira Kakuto maintains dvips on
kpathsea system and japanese dvips, both;
moreover, he may distribute japanese one with blending the newer dvips
code. So, we ---Japanese users--- use a different (newer) version from
many other teTeX users.

To avoid a trouble in the future, I would like you to discuss this issue
with Kakuto.

Best Regards,
  KUROKI Yusuke.