[pov] Re: Photo selling sites?

  • From: richard skillman <rskillman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 13:55:39 -0700

Hi Michelle, I use SmugMug Professional.

rick skillman
206-463-6374
25900 PIllsbury Rd SW
Vashon, WA 98070

On Aug 10, 2011, at 1:10 PM, Michelle wrote:

Hi all!
I've been shooting a lot of events and performances that performers want to buy images from lately, and I'm trying to decide which site to use to sell them. I already use Zenfolio for one event I do (Moisture Festival) so some of my clients are already familiar with it (as am I). But sites like Photoshelter seem more professional, and are more expensive. Any thoughts or experience with any of them?
I'll want to sell downloads, usage rights, and prints.
Thanks!
Michellepov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx