[pov] Re: Incredible -- Waves of Hawaii

  • From: Suzanna Leigh <leigh.suzanna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 22:49:52 -0800

Thanks! That's amazing!!!
On Jan 12, 2010, at 7:31 AM, Rondi Lightmark wrote:

You're welcome! Check out his website; the slide show is even more powerful, plus you can see him with his camera in
two shots.

http://www.clarklittlephotography.com/

A big part of the "impact" for me is knowing what is about to happen, just after the shot!

Rondi

Thanks for sending these.  Remarkable photos.