[pov] Re: Incredible -- Waves of Hawaii

  • From: Rondi Lightmark <lightmark1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1969 16:49:44 -0800

Yes, I'd definitely go and spend time with her; it's really fun to meet her!

I'm not going to Woodinville until Friday; I ran up there today to proof cards and didn't call because it had to be a quick trip, plus Chris
wasn't there anyway.

Then I dropped stuff off at the showroom and came home and it still took me 5 hours!

So I work on the catalogue tomorrow. . .

On Jan 11, 2010, at 5:53 PM, andie wrote:

OMG. that's downright depressing.   :)
Julie called today...she wants the line of cards...6-9 boxes in a display, and
a display rack for the cards......all for the showroom.
i might go in tomorrow.

what're your plans?
for sure I should go up to Woodenville to get an estimate on what it would
cost for them to print my stuff.

how's your catalog coming along?

pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx