[pov] Harvey Bergman

  • From: Harvey Bergman <planetberg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: trailbird@xxxxxxx, ryhouston@xxxxxxxxxxx, cassaundra.bergman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, randallmoffett@xxxxxxxxxxx, elizahitch@xxxxxxxxx, pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jestaehli@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 13:26:11 -0500

Hello.
I use a Mac and have never owned any anti virus software.
Recently I became suspicious that my Mac might be infected with a virus.
I purchased Norton for Macs, discovered I did have a virus and removed it.

Apparently it CAN happen to a Mac!
I am alerting the few emails I contacted after the infection.
If you have anti virus software you should have no problems.
If you use a PC, this was designed for a Mac. (Mac only is the presumption).
If you use a Mac, and have no anti virus software, perhaps you could download a
free trial from Norton or McAfee, etc, to check for infections.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Harvey,