[pov] Custom Posters & Photo Enlargements - PosterBrain

  • From: Rondi Lightmark <lightmark1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 07:52:04 -0800

FYI: from a photog friend in NYC who works for the Westminster Kennel Club show:

http://www.posterbrain.com/

Recently a friend needed to print posters for a display. She put if off and then called me in a panic.

By luck I found this company on line which she used. She transmitted them (6 in all) for the 24x36 size.

She called and raved about them, especially since she ordered them at 4:00 in the afternoon, just paid $14.99 each and asked for overnight express delivery. The overnight charge was $24.00 and change so
all in all they were extremely reasonable.

I saw them when I attended the Meet the Breeds event since they were hanging on the back of the Cardigan Welsh Corgi booth. She mounted them with spray adhesive on styrofoam boards. They were light and easy
to hang as the booth background was fabric.

The booth looked terrific and many people commented on the posters. I was amazed at the quality for
the cost.