[pov] Re: Canon Equipment Sale

Good morning!
Ok, I figured it all out. I'd like just the camera body. As it turns out, my100mm lense works just fine on it. I'll stick with that for a bit 'til I can afford more. I had a moment of 'reality'
this morning.

When would it be convenient for me to return the lense?
May I get a receipt from you for the camera please?

THANKS A MILLION!!!!
I'M SO EXCITED.

Roobiblue Studios
www.roobiblue.com

On Nov 8, 2009, at 10:38 PM, <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have moved back into the Nikon world, so I'm selling all of my Canon gear. I have always been very careful with my cameras, lens, and flashes so everything is in nearly new condition.

If you add up all of the prices below the total comes to $3,800.00, however as a POV special, I will sell the whole kit for $3,500.00, that's a saving of $300.00.

Camera
Canon 5D excellent condition. Comes in original box, with all literature, cords, cables, and blank warranty card. Included is an extra Canon BP-511A battery.
Price: $1,250.00 Photos: Canon 5D

Lenses (Prime)
Canon 85mm f/1.8 Lens in excellent condition. Comes in original box, with all literature, front and back lens caps, Canon ET-65III lens hood and blank warranty card.
Price: $ 350.00 Photos: Canon 85mm f/1.8 Lens

Canon 50mm f/1.4 Lens in mint condition with no visible signs of ware. Comes in original box, with all literature, front and back lens caps and blank warranty card.
Price: $ 350.00 Photos: Canon 50mm f/1.4 Lens

Lens (Zoom)
Canon 24-70mm f2.8L Lens in excellent condition. Comes in original box, with all literature, front and back lens caps, lens case, lens hood and blank warranty card.
Price: $ 1,100.00 Photos: Canon 24-70mm f2.8L Lens

Speedlights (3 available)
Canon 580Ex Speedlight in excellent condition. Comes in original box, with all literature, Speedlight Stand, Bag, and blank warranty card.
Price: $250.00 Photos: Canon 580Ex Speedlight

Canon 580Ex Speedlight in excellent condition. Comes in original box, with all literature, Speedlight Stand, Bag, and blank warranty card.
Price: $250.00 Photos: Canon 580Ex Speedlight

Canon 580Ex Speedlight in excellent condition. Comes in original box, with all literature, Speedlight Stand, Bag, and blank warranty card.
Price: $250.00 Photos: Canon 580Ex Speedlight

If you are interested please drop me an email, or phone me at 463-2088, and we can meet up at Cafe Luna for a close inspection of the gear.

Isn't it odd that selling camera gear is like saying a final goodbye to an old friend.

Cheers,
Hawk Jones