[pov] Canon Equipment Sale

  • From: <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 22:38:18 -0800

I have moved back into the Nikon world, so I'm selling all of my Canon gear.
I have always been very careful with my cameras, lens, and flashes so
everything is in nearly new condition.

If you add up all of the prices below the total comes to $3,800.00, however
as a POV special, I will sell the whole kit for $3,500.00, that's a saving
of $300.00.

Camera
Canon 5D excellent condition. Comes in original box, with all literature,
cords, cables, and blank warranty card. Included is an extra Canon BP-511A
battery.
Price: $1,250.00 Photos: Canon 5D
<http://www.kotagraph.com/CanonSale/CanonSale.htm#5D>

Lenses (Prime)
Canon 85mm f/1.8 Lens in excellent condition. Comes in original box, with
all literature, front and back lens caps, Canon ET-65III lens hood and blank
warranty card.
Price: $ 350.00 Photos:
<http://www.kotagraph.com/CanonSale/CanonSale.htm#85mm> Canon 85mm f/1.8
Lens

Canon 50mm f/1.4 Lens in mint condition with no visible signs of ware. Comes
in original box, with all literature, front and back lens caps and blank
warranty card.
Price: $ 350.00 Photos:
<http://www.kotagraph.com/CanonSale/CanonSale.htm#50mm> Canon 50mm f/1.4
Lens

Lens (Zoom)
Canon 24-70mm f2.8L Lens in excellent condition. Comes in original box, with
all literature, front and back lens caps, lens case, lens hood and blank
warranty card.
Price: $ 1,100.00 Photos:
<http://www.kotagraph.com/CanonSale/CanonSale.htm#24-70> Canon 24-70mm f2.8L
Lens

Speedlights (3 available)
Canon 580Ex Speedlight in excellent condition. Comes in original box, with
all literature, Speedlight Stand, Bag, and blank warranty card.
Price: $250.00 Photos:
<http://www.kotagraph.com/CanonSale/CanonSale.htm#580EX> Canon 580Ex
Speedlight

Canon 580Ex Speedlight in excellent condition. Comes in original box, with
all literature, Speedlight Stand, Bag, and blank warranty card.
Price: $250.00 Photos:
<http://www.kotagraph.com/CanonSale/CanonSale.htm#580EX> Canon 580Ex
Speedlight

Canon 580Ex Speedlight in excellent condition. Comes in original box, with
all literature, Speedlight Stand, Bag, and blank warranty card.
Price: $250.00 Photos:
<http://www.kotagraph.com/CanonSale/CanonSale.htm#580EX> Canon 580Ex
Speedlight

If you are interested please drop me an email, or phone me at 463-2088, and
we can meet up at Cafe Luna for a close inspection of the gear.

Isn't it odd that selling camera gear is like saying a final goodbye to an
old friend.

Cheers,
Hawk Jones