[pov] Re: Bookshop Event Tonite, March 16; Shoot to Show Class

  • From: Kathleen Webster <kwebstk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 14:48:41 -0700

HI Ray,
SO sorry that I couldn't make it to your event, had planned to, then realized
that I had committed to something earlier. I hope it all went well, the images
from your book are amazing, and I would have liked to have heard the stories.
I am always amazed by your energy and why you accomplish!
Best to you and Nancy,
cheers, Kathleen

Kathleen Webster/photography
206.660.7994