[pov] Apple Cinema Display calibration and Lion?

  • From: James Culbertson <albion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 18:42:40 -0700

I just bought a Spyder4Pro to work with my Apple Cinema Displays and OSX Lion.

What is odd is that my my main 30" Apple Cinema Display is no different before
and after calibration. With the Spyder2Pro and Snow Lion there was some
difference. I'm wondering if Lion is doing something different under the hood
when compared to Snow Lion.

My other 23" Apple Cinema Display has a distinct warm tint when compared to the
calibrated profile.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

James

pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All replies default to the entire POV list.

To reply to the specific sender, make sure the sender's email address is the
only one in the To: field
of your email application.