[play.webdev] Re: Web Developers' Advanced Atomz Workshop--ideas?

  • From: Mike Cassie <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <play.webdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:12:43 -0800

Sounds good Chris!

on 10/27/03 11:33 AM, Chris McGrath (PLAY) at cmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> At the Web Developers' Roundtable some of you expressed an interest in
> learning more about advanced Atomz Publish programming. What do you think
> about having a workshop Friday, December 12th? Maybe we can do it from 11am -
> 2pm and include pizza?
>
> We'd cover things like...
> * Best practices
> * Coding tips & tricks
> * Minimizing number of templates
> * Tips & tricks with tasks & publishing
> Let me know if you have suggestions on things you'd like to see covered, or
> any suggestions on a better time. I'll send out an official invitation in a
> week or so after I receive your input.
>
> Thanks,
> c h r i s  m c g r a t h
> internet systems analyst
>
>   p l a y g r o u n d
>  division of intrawest
>
> www.greatplaygrounds.com
>  telephone 604.675.7532

_______________________
Mike Cassie
Coalescent Design
Ph/Fax 604.738.0025
mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.coalescentdesign.com

Latest News

Coalescent and Tangerine launch new Zentel Website
<http://www.zentel.com/>

Coalescent launches new Fraser Valley Regional Library Website
<http://www.fvrl.bc.ca/>

Coalescent launches new Village At Blue Realtor Website
<http://www.villageatblue.com/realtor/>

Coalescent and Tangerine launch new City Mortgage Website
<http://www.citymortgage.ca/>