[play.webdev] Web Developers' Advanced Atomz Workshop--ideas?

  • From: "Chris McGrath (PLAY)" <cmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'play.webdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <play.webdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:33:34 -0800

Hey everyone,
At the Web Developers' Roundtable some of you expressed an interest in
learning more about advanced Atomz Publish programming. What do you think
about having a workshop Friday, December 12th? Maybe we can do it from 11am
- 2pm and include pizza?
We'd cover things like...

*       Best practices
*       Coding tips & tricks
*       Minimizing number of templates
*       Tips & tricks with tasks & publishing

Let me know if you have suggestions on things you'd like to see covered, or
any suggestions on a better time. I'll send out an official invitation in a
week or so after I receive your input.

c h r i s  m c g r a t h
internet systems analyst

  p l a y g r o u n d