[play.webdev] Re: Solitude Atomz account

  • From: "Chris McGrath (PLAY)" <cmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'play.webdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <play.webdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 15:43:43 -0800

Solitude doesn't have an Atomz account. We can set one up for them, but
first we'll need to get a verbal agreement from them that they want the
service and are able to pay for it (all resorts using Atomz are billed an
annual fee). Let me know who's requesting this and I'll follow up with them.

Chris