[play.webdev] Re: Moving Montelago Village to Atomz Publish 2004

  • From: "Paula Skaper" <pskaper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <play.webdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 13:20:23 -0800

Sorry Chris - our team is entirely PC. Paula

Paula Skaper
General Manager, Kinetix Media Communications
Phone: (604) 431-9257
Fax: (604) 431-9267
Email: pskaper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sign up to receive eMarketing tips and news in your inbox, with the Kinetix
eMarketing Bulletin at http://www.kinetixmedia.com.