[play.webdev] Re: Email Labs access...

  • From: Hien Tran <hien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: play.webdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 11:27:04 -0800

Heya

I'll need access to all the accounts, except for Blue Mountain.

Thanks!

Hien

On 31-Mar-04, at 5:36 PM, Belinda Boyson (PLAY) wrote:

Hi everyone!

Due to issues with privacy and customer information, you will no longer be
able to user the admin user (my account) account for Email Labs.

I will set each of you up with access to the accounts you many need to use
for different email mail projects.

Please send me a list of the accounts you need to access so I can set you
up.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks,
Belinda

Belinda Boyson - Director, Digital Marketing
Playground, A Division of Intrawest Corporation
800-570 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 3P1
bboyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ph: 604.675.7597
Fx: 604.675.7568
Connecting people with the ultimate places to play

<x-tad-bigger>Hien Tran
hien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</x-tad-bigger>

t: 778 885 3015
f: 778 885 3017