[play.webdev] Email Labs access...

  • From: "Belinda Boyson (PLAY)" <bboyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'play.webdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <play.webdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:36:20 -0800

Hi everyone!

Due to issues with privacy and customer information, you will no longer be
able to user the admin user (my account) account for Email Labs.

I will set each of you up with access to the accounts you many need to use
for different email mail projects.

Please send me a list of the accounts you need to access so I can set you
up.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks,
Belinda

Belinda Boyson - Director, Digital Marketing
> Playground, A Division of Intrawest Corporation
800-570 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 3P1
bboyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ph: 604.675.7597