[play.webdev] EL question

  • From: Mike Cassie <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <play.webdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 14:34:11 -0800

Hi all-

Here¹s toughy...maybe...

I¹m creating an email referral enhancer in EL that I want to have sent out a
different message (then the original one it would be included in). I have
resaved the enhancer as a custom enhancer so I can edit some of the hidden
fields like ³mid² and uid². I have changed both of those so that they refer
to the message I want to go out (again, not the one the enhancer was placed
within). I believe I also have to change the value for <MLM_MESSAGE>. The
question is: does anyone know if this value has to be the source code for
the entire message to be referred after it¹s been parsed by email labs or is
there an easier way to refer to that email? EL support weren¹t quite sure
about the process but their advice was that I¹d have to swap in the source
code for that value.

Hien ­ didn¹t you do a referral like this earlier this year?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Mike Cassie
Coalescent Design
Ph/Fax 604.738.0025

Latest News

Coalescent and Tangerine launch new Zentel Website

Coalescent launches new Fraser Valley Regional Library Website

Coalescent launches new Village At Blue Realtor Website

Coalescent and Tangerine launch new City Mortgage Website