[play.webdev] Atomz question

  • From: Mike Cassie <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <play.webdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:24:45 -0700

Hi there-

Can someone help with the following...

I have this code in a page in atomz:

<publish-form-control pbname="ctrl_plan_name_list_1">
  <publish-file-index pbsourcefiles="interiors_plan_unit_*.html">

The idea was to create a drop down list of page names for existing pages
matching the wildcard. I had hoped atomz would write out a publish-option
for each file in the index, populating the publish-option with that page¹s
file name (drawn from the definition within that page). However, when I test
this, atomz is only writing out one blank option line.

Is my logic flawed in trying to use the publish-file within the
publish-control or am I missing something? Or, is there another way to
create a ³dynamic² drop down?

Mike Cassie
Coalescent Design
Ph/Fax 604.738.0025

Latest News

Coalescent launches new Cadex Electronics Website

Coalescent launches new Sanctuary At Snowmass Website

Coalescent and Tangerine launch new WesGroup Website

Coalescent launches Cadex Interactive BatShop Demo