[play.webdev] Atomz mandatory at Playground?

  • From: "Chris McGrath (PLAY)" <cmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'play.webdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <play.webdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:32:05 -0800

Just wanted to expand on Neil's assumption that all sites at Playground are
being built on Atomz.

We *want* all sites to be built on Atomz, but we're stopping short of
mandating it. We encourage the resorts to use it, but they need to help pay
for it--so it's ultimately their decision.

Whether or not they use it is in part influenced by you, our web developers.
If you guys don't like it, they'll pick up on that.

So tell me... what do you like about it? What do you hate about it? Because
we pay for Atomz as a service, they are very motivated to respond to our
feedback and introduce changes to the product. Give me your feedback and
I'll pass it on to them.

Chris