[pittsburghquake] Re: Unreal Tournament 2003 - Got It!

  • From: "Agostoni, Jason D." <agostoni@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:18:17 -0400

It should.  I have a GF2 GTS and 1.4GHz machine and It is only mildly choppy at
800x600 full details.  I assume if you downed the rez and details it should run
on yours as well.

But since you are now employed ... you should spend some of that hard earned
cash on a new GF4 (not the MX)!  Man .. I should work for NVidia in sales.