[pittsburghquake] Re: Unreal Tournament 2003 Demo released!

  • From: "Domico" <shannonbob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 13:39:48 -0400

Jason,

I've installed the GeForce4.  It seems to work ok except i occasionally get
lock-ups.  I installed the latest nVidia driver and via driver for my
motherboard.  Maybe there are some bios changes i need to make.

Besides just looking at it, do you know of any good benchmark software that
i can use to see how much faster it is.  How can i tell how many fps Quake
III is running at?

Bob