[pittsburghquake] Unreal Tournament 2003 Demo released!

  • From: "Jason D. Agostoni" <jasonda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 10:14:49 -0400

Last night the UT2003 demo was released (the official one).  I suggest ditching
the beta and downloading this one because it is supposed to be quite a bit
improved.  I have already pre-ordered my copy of the full retail release when
it some out (9/25) ... I had a gift card...

Anyway, the best place I found to download the demo is GameSpot (see link).  It
requires your email address and you have to download their download manager,
but it is quite fast!!!

Download Link:

Official Site:

Once you all have downloaded it, perhaps I'll try and get a Linux server
version of it up and running so we can test it out!

To view the discussion list archives, please visit