[pittsburghquake] Re: Unreal Tournament 2003

  • From: "Ficco, Mathew A." <ficco@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 09:29:52 -0400

Speaking of console games... I got Madden 2003 recently.  For anyone that likes
sport games (especially football), the game is down right incredible!  The
moves and game play are very realistic and you can own a franchise for 30 years
including 30 season schedules, free agents, training camps, drafts, etc...