[pittsburghquake] Re: Tonight and/or Sunday?

  • From: "Derek Smay" <derek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:25:30 -0400

> I'll play on Sunday.

Derek

> I'll also double check the server settings to make sure everyone is get=
ting a fair share of the bandwidth (which is 256K).

blems, including booting everyone off of Jason's server when I connect.  =
I'm going to remove Quake from my system and start of scratch.  I've down=
loaded patches, multiple maps and skins so hopefully this will fix some o=
f my bugs.

> Matt

ay at 10:15pm?  If so please respond to this email and let me know what y=
ou want to play.  (Wife's on call so I will be bored).
> ----
 with a subject of unsubscribe

> Visit the website: http://pittsburgh.servequake.com

ervequake.com/archive.php

> To change your mailing list preferences, please visit:
> //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=3Dpittsburghquake
> ----
 with a subject of unsubscribe

> Visit the website: http://pittsburgh.servequake.com

ervequake.com/archive.php

> To change your mailing list preferences, please visit:
> //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=3Dpittsburghquake
> ----
 with a subject of unsubscribe

> Visit the website: http://pittsburgh.servequake.com

ervequake.com/archive.php

> To change your mailing list preferences, please visit:
> //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=3Dpittsburghquake

----
subject of unsubscribe

Visit the website: http://pittsburgh.servequake.com

To view the discussion list archives, please visit:
http://pittsburgh.servequake.com/archive.php

To change your mailing list preferences, please visit:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=pittsburghquake