[pittsburghquake] Re: This Sunday's game: Vote!

  • From: "Jason M" <bluecat141@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 03:37:57 +0000

The 'Skins are playing Sunday Night Football!... I know they're doing
piss-poor, but since it's Sunday night, they'll be broadcasting the game.
And since this isn't Redskin territory up here, it's seldom I get a chance
to see them loose (I mean, play!) on TV except on highlights!

Anyway, what I'm trying to say... I might play Sunday night, and if I do,
I'll be distracted by the game, and that'll be my excuse for my playing
skill, or lack thereof! ;)

-alchemist

>From: "Jason D. Agostoni" <jasonda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [pittsburghquake] This Sunday's game: Vote!
>Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 16:47:02 -0400
>
>So ... for all of you who are playing for sure on Sunday.  Please reply
>with your vote on the gametype:
>
>Quake III Arena
>(1) Deathmatch
>(2) Team Deathmatch
>(3) Capture-the-flag
>(4) Freeze Tag
>(5) I don't really give two shits
>
>That'll be at 10:15pm.  Please make sure you have the latest patch, the 3
>DM map packs, the 2 CTF map packs and the Freeze tag client.  All of these
>are available on the links page:
>     http://pittsburgh.servequake.com/links.php
>
>See you then!

Visit the website: http://pittsburgh.servequake.com

To view the discussion list archives, please visit:
http://pittsburgh.servequake.com/archive.php

To change your mailing list preferences, please visit:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=pittsburghquake