[pittsburghquake] Re: Sunday - UT2003?

  • From: "Agostoni, Jason D." <agostoni@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:10:01 -0400

Tentatively scheduled for 10:15 pm on Sunday for a match of UT2003 Demo
DeathMatch

So far I have the following...

        A "sure thing" from me...
        A "most probably" from Bob...
        A "maybe, pending wife" from Jason Modlin...

Since not everyone has the Retail version, we'll stick to the demo for now.
For those of you who have the retail version, you can still run the demo
version on the same machine.

Matt, you in?
Dave, how about you?

Later,