[pittsburghquake] Quake on Friday?

  • From: "Jason D. Agostoni" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 22:59:40 -0500

First of all .. Sorry, Rob, I didn't get that last email in time.  Besides, I
was helping Jackie with some homework from her job.

Anyway ... since Jackie is on call this Friday ... I am up for some Quake after
the Pens game (that'll be around 10:15pm).  If anyone else is going to be
hanging around that evening, reply here or IM me.

Hey ... someday we'll have enough hardware to piece together a UT2003 Retail
server.  Then we can play a little of that.  Perhaps if someone wants to use
his/her extra laptop/PC for the time being ... feel free to volunteer.

To view the discussion list archives, please visit:

To change your mailing list preferences, please visit: