[pittsburghquake] Re: Quake III Arena Tuesday at 10:10pm!

  • From: "Jason M" <bluecat141@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:20:45 +0000

I plan on it... but will see that night!  I heard Yurko installed XP and
might have his system set up to play some Q3.  Maybe if we ALL bug him, then
he might join! ;)

>From: "Ficco, Mathew A." <ficco@xxxxxxx>
>To: "'pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [pittsburghquake] Re: Quake III Arena Tuesday at 10:10pm!
>Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 22:00:45 -0400
>

>I'm in.

Visit the website: http://pittsburgh.servequake.com

To view the discussion list archives, please visit:
http://pittsburgh.servequake.com/archive.php

To change your mailing list preferences, please visit:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=pittsburghquake