[pittsburghquake] Quake II Wednesday?

  • From: "Jason D. Agostoni" <jasonda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:09:12 -0400

Yes ... you heard that right ... what say we play some Q2 for nostalgia? (Or
for those of you incapable of playing Q3 ... for whatever reason).

How about Wednesday night around 10pm?  Please respond to this message of
depending on how many people are interested, we'll determine what type of
game to play.

Here are the server details:

(1) Please download the latest patch and the Q2 MapPack.
Both of these are available on the Links page:
http://pittsburgh.servequake.com/links.php

(2) Test your connection
You can connect to the server by using the following address:
game2.servequake.com

...or you can use it's current IP address:
12.226.57.21

(3) Join in for the fun on Wednesday

Now ... of course ... this all depends on how much our local project
management teams plan on torturing us that day :)

AssShrapnel ... er ... Jason

----

To view the discussion list archives, please visit
http://www.freelists.org/archives/pittsburghquake